Congratulations to Tuesday’s winner of the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation lottery calendar drawing: Mary Wood of Westborough.
Donations made to the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation, a non-profit, 501-3c organization, are used to fund financial or service based needs in our area.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to improve the lives of families or individuals in the Foundation’s general market area.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Woman suffers leg injury in NH snowmobile crash March 10, 2014The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department says a Massachusetts woman has suffered a leg injury after she crashed a snowmobile into some trees in Milan.
- Furniture maker renews warning after 2 kids die February 27, 2014Lane Home Furniture is urging people to check if they own a cedar chest it stopped making nearly 30 years ago, after two children recently suffocated to death inside the chest.
- Woman suffers leg injury in NH snowmobile crash March 10, 2014
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies March 10, 2014William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died.
- Worcester's St. Pat's parade underway March 9, 2014Revelers lined up early today for the 32nd annual St. Patrick's Day parade Worcester County St. Patrick's Parade , staking out spots along Park Avenue and fortifying themselves against the cold with blankets and good cheer.
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies March 10, 2014
- Clocks spring ahead one hour this weekend in most parts of Canada March 10, 2014Canadians who are already sleep deprived will lose an hour of shuteye this weekend as most parts of the country switch from standard time to daylight saving time.
- Read Across America Community Readers at Memorial School March 8, 2014Information and photos provided by Randie Groden. Many familiar faces who live or work in Medfield stopped by Memorial School on Wednesday to read a story to the Pre-School, Kindergarten and First Grade students as part of the Read Across America program sponsored by the National Education Association .
- Clocks spring ahead one hour this weekend in most parts of Canada March 10, 2014
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014Thursday night was a night of firsts for the Christa McAuliffe Regional Charter Public School.
- McAuliffe Charter School Applications Due Today at 5 p.m. February 28, 2014Today, Feb. 28 at 5 p.m. is the deadline to submit an application for students who wish to be members of the sixth grade class for the 2014-15 school year at the Christa McAuliffe Regional Public Charter School located in Framingham.
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014
- Hopkinton Public Library Foundation's 26 Pledge March to the Marathon March 7, 2014This year, Hopkinton Public Library Foundation has its largest Marathon team to date! But we still need YOU to help us March to the Marathon.
- Hopkinton Education Foundation Casino Night March 4, 2014The Hopkinton Education Foundation cordially invites everyone to its 2nd Annual Casino Cocktail Night, scheduled for this Saturday, March 8th, at the Warren Conference Center in Ashland, from 8pm to midnight.
- Hopkinton Public Library Foundation's 26 Pledge March to the Marathon March 7, 2014
- MutualOne Bank Donates $4K for iPads for Natick High Music Students March 9, 2014Steven M. Sousa, executive vice president and chief operating officer of MutualOne Bank, announced recently that Natick High School had been awarded $4,000 as a result of the Bank's most-recent Checking for Charity initiative.
- Five Crows Gallery Proud Supporter of the Natick Community Organic Farm March 8, 2014Five Crows Gallery and Handcrafted Gifts is proud to support the Natick Community Organic Farm .
- MutualOne Bank Donates $4K for iPads for Natick High Music Students March 9, 2014