Congratulations to Tuesday’s winner of the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation lottery calendar drawing: Mary Wood of Westborough.
Donations made to the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation, a non-profit, 501-3c organization, are used to fund financial or service based needs in our area.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to improve the lives of families or individuals in the Foundation’s general market area.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- EMC Renews Lease In Franklin August 14, 2014The data storage giant occupies the entire high-bay warehouse building at 109 Constitution Boulevard, which was built in 2000.
- Grocery: Dairy King August 11, 2014Franchisee Dennis Lane credits his 7-Eleven convenience store's high-volume milk sales to a mix of location, customer service and presentation.
- EMC Renews Lease In Franklin August 14, 2014
- Courthouse Records August 29, 2014Keith Massicotte , 31, of 74 Esther St., Worcester, was sentenced to 8 to 12 years in Walpole state prison after pleading guilty to armed assault with intent to murder and armed assault with intent to rob .
- Courthouse records August 28, 2014Leroy Jacobs , 40, of 21 Manor Road, Millbury, charged with having no inspection sticker on a vehicle, driving an uninsured vehicle, and driving an unregistered vehicle, continued to Oct. 1. Rafael Almansar , 22, of 185 Pilgrim Ave., Worcester, charged with strangulation or suffocation and assault and battery, continued to Sept.
- Courthouse Records August 29, 2014
- Medfield Vet Will be Closed for Most of Labor Day Weekend August 29, 2014The Medfield Veterinary Clinic announced late Thursday that it will be closed the majority of the weekend in honor of Labor Day.
- Medfield High School Named 11th Best in Greater Boston Area August 27, 2014Medfield High School has received high rankings on a new list of the "Best Public Schools in Boston 2014" by Boston Magazine.
- Medfield Vet Will be Closed for Most of Labor Day Weekend August 29, 2014
- Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston August 27, 2014On Saturday September 13th, the Xaverian Missionaries will hold the traditional Fatima Day celebration in honor of Our Lady.
- CampBio brings out the scientists in kids August 23, 2014Being stuck in a classroom is the last place any middle schooler wants to be during summer vacation.
- Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston August 27, 2014
- Former Racing Dog Now Brings Comfort to Nursing Home Residents August 29, 2014When Ann Marie Rakovic and her greyhound, Ozzie, visit the Marlborough Hills Healthcare Center once a week, it's usually during "Bingo time."
- Bishop Gayle Harris to Visit St. Paul's Sept. 7 August 26, 2014The Rt. Reverend Gayle E. Harris, Bishop Suffragan of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, will be visiting St. Paul's Episcopal Church at 61 Wood Street in Hopkinton on September 7. During her visitation Bishop Harris will be the principal celebrant at the 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist service, and will meet with the congregation at a lunch ... (more)
- Former Racing Dog Now Brings Comfort to Nursing Home Residents August 29, 2014
- MutualOne Foundation Supports Greater Framingham Community Church Renovation Project August 29, 2014The MutualOne Charitable Foundation awarded $5,000 to the Greater Framingham Community Church in support of renovations currently underway including roofing, exterior repairs, and major accessibility upgrades.
- Open Houses in Natick This Weekend August 28, 2014Arthur T. takes back day-to-day operations and welcomes associates back to work to get stores ready for customers once again.
- MutualOne Foundation Supports Greater Framingham Community Church Renovation Project August 29, 2014