Congratulations to Tuesday’s winner of the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation lottery calendar drawing: Mary Wood of Westborough.
Donations made to the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation, a non-profit, 501-3c organization, are used to fund financial or service based needs in our area.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to improve the lives of families or individuals in the Foundation’s general market area.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roz's Stuff boutique opens in South Cape July 18, 2014Roz's Stuff is a unique boutique specializing in unusual treasurers from the USA and around the world, according to owner Rosealie Lesser.
- Massachusetts Man Donates 1974 Corvette He's Owned Since New to the Corvette Museum July 8, 2014Paul Marseglia recently said goodbye to an old friend, the 1974 Corvette Stingray that he's owned since it was new.
- Roz's Stuff boutique opens in South Cape July 18, 2014
- Westford pro-gun group turns to its newest challenge: DeLeo bill July 20, 2014Al Prescott, of the Westford Pro2A group, says this type of "grandfather's shotgun" a lever-action firearm replicated to look like a Winchester Model 94 would be only available to those who are approved by a local police chief if House Speaker Robert DeLeo's proposal becomes law.
- Grafton selectman finds much in common with Pakistan officials July 19, 2014Grafton Selectman Brook Padgett talks with Dr. Sajjad Mubin and Jahanzeb Khan at the Grafton Community Television studios during the Pakistani officials' visit to the United States in 2012.
- Westford pro-gun group turns to its newest challenge: DeLeo bill July 20, 2014
- Medfield Hospital Land Bill Passes Through House and Senate July 24, 2014Both branches of the legislature passed the bill allowing the Town of Medfield to buy the Medfield State Hospital site, according to the websites of Selectmen Osler "Pete" Peterson and Richard DeSorgher.
- Notes From the Selectmen's Meeting, July 15 July 18, 2014Richard DeSorgher was asked to share notes from the selectmen's meeting with the public.
- Medfield Hospital Land Bill Passes Through House and Senate July 24, 2014
- Dykema Hosts Tour of Holliston Clean Technology Manufacturer Rypos July 19, 2014On July 15, state Rep. Carolyn Dykema, state Rep. John Fernandes, D-Milford, members of the House Manufacturing Caucus, and Department of Environmental Protection Commissioner David Cash visited the Rypos manufacturing facilities in Holliston.
- Holliston Fire Department Log: July 4, to July 10 July 15, 2014Friday, July 4 9:15 am: Investigation - Weekend Duty Officers Captain Kenneth Fisher and Lieutenant Mark Heavner investigated an alarm activation on Forest Park Drive.
- Dykema Hosts Tour of Holliston Clean Technology Manufacturer Rypos July 19, 2014
- Firefighter Wanted July 23, 2014The Town of Hopkinton Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of Career Firefighter / Paramedic.
- Hopkinton Teens Arrested in Westborough on Liquor Charges July 23, 2014Eric T. O'Neil , 18, of Ledgestone Drive in Hopkinton, who was charged with being a minor transporting alcohol and marked lanes violation.
- Firefighter Wanted July 23, 2014
- Develop & Share Open-Source Hardware Projects July 23, 2014It's important for editors to get out of the office and into the real world once in a while.
- Uniqlo opening in temporary space Tuesday at Faneuil Hall July 21, 2014The popular Japanese brand, known for selling affordable basics in a vast color palette, will debut in a temporary store in the South Market space formerly occupied by Todd English's Kingfish Hall.
- Develop & Share Open-Source Hardware Projects July 23, 2014