Congratulations to Tuesday’s winner of the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation lottery calendar drawing: Mary Wood of Westborough.
Donations made to the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation, a non-profit, 501-3c organization, are used to fund financial or service based needs in our area.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to improve the lives of families or individuals in the Foundation’s general market area.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speedline Technologies Launches New Web Site September 8, 2014FRANKLIN, MA Speedline Technologies, Inc., announces the launch of its new web site, a rich, interactive resource that's easy to navigate and offers the latest in technology solutions and process knowledge for electronics manufacturing, specifically SMT PCB Assembly. The new web site is located at the same address, www.speedlinetech.com , but it's
- Franklin woman hooked on rugs September 7, 2014In the 1800's, New England wool "hook" rugs functioned as carpets during the summer and became blankets atop beds in the winter. But today, Franklin's Laura Salamy's creates hook rugs that are pieces of art and displayed on walls, floors and tables.
- Speedline Technologies Launches New Web Site September 8, 2014
- Grafton and Upton Railroad's plan for a propane loading station is approved September 20, 2014The federal Surface Transportation Board has ruled in favor of the Grafton and Upton Railroad's long-delayed plans to construct and operate a liquefied propane gas transloading facility. In a decision dated Friday, the Surface Transportation Board ruled that federal pre-emption applies to the railroad's plan to build and operate the propane facilit
- Grafton town meeting will address Pulte affordable housing lawsuit September 20, 2014Town officials will ask voters at town meeting Oct. 20 for money to pursue a lawsuit against a developer that allegedly hid some of the profits made on an affordable housing project, which they say is owed to the town. In a statement released Thursday, Town Administrator Timothy P. McInerney said that the state inspector general found in 2011 that Pulte Home
- Grafton and Upton Railroad's plan for a propane loading station is approved September 20, 2014
- Heslam: Pets likely the only comfort for children in horror house September 18, 2014Abused pets from the Blackstone House of Horrors are being care for at the Medfield Animal Shelter. Sign at Aimee's crate.
- Raffle, Auction Items Sought for Medfield Day 2014 September 12, 2014Medfield Day 2014 event is just a week away, arriving on Saturday, Sept. 20, and organizers are currently looking to add items to a scholarship fund raffle and auction.
- Heslam: Pets likely the only comfort for children in horror house September 18, 2014
- Dan Stevens Top Runner for Framingham State at Smith College Invitational September 8, 2014Sophomore Dan Stevens of Holliston finished with the best time of the four Rams who competed on Saturday. Stevens registered a time of 33:13.00 good for 68th place overall.
- Rape suspect now facing 10 charges total from three alleged victims September 4, 2014Former Middleboro resident Jeremy Haber, 24, of Holliston, was arrested on Wednesday of last week on several rape charges for acts he committed as a minor. On Tuesday, additional rape charges were filed against him subsequent to another alleged victim coming forward.
- Dan Stevens Top Runner for Framingham State at Smith College Invitational September 8, 2014
- Hoptoberfest is Back September 19, 2014Join Hopkinton Public Library Foundation for its Second Annual Hoptoberfest, a fun tasting night to benefit the restoration, renovation and expansion of Hopkinton Public Library. With the generosity of Platinum Sponsors Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty and Phipps Insurance Agency, this year's Hoptoberfest is Friday, October 24, from 7:30 to
- Hopkinton: Hopkinton Drug lecture series presents talk on emergency preparedness for pets September 18, 2014Join Hopkinton Drug's 4th annual Free Health & Wellness lecture series Wednesday, Oct. 22 for a discussion by Dr. David Schwarz, DVM from Ashland Animal Hospital and Liz Jefferis from Baypath Humane Society on emergency preparedness for pets and a humane society's role in the community. Schwarz and Jefferis will give valuable tips on keeping pe
- Hoptoberfest is Back September 19, 2014
- Region: Totally 80's Costume Bash to benefit United Way of Tri-County September 20, 2014The United Way of Tri-County's Totally 80's Costume Bash will be held Friday, Oct. 24, from 8 p.m. to midnight, at the Verve in Natick. Advance tickets are $40 each or two for $75; tickets at the door the night of the event will be $50.
- Man Who Stole From Homes Across County Pleads Guilty September 19, 2014A Dorchester man pled guilty on charges stemming from a series of burglaries in Middlesex County, said Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan. Craig Cromartie, 46, pled guilty on all counts, including breaking and entering a dwelling in the night time , attempted breaking and entering , breaking and entering a building in the nighttime with intent to commit
- Region: Totally 80's Costume Bash to benefit United Way of Tri-County September 20, 2014