Congratulations to Tuesday’s winner of the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation lottery calendar drawing: Mary Wood of Westborough.
Donations made to the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation, a non-profit, 501-3c organization, are used to fund financial or service based needs in our area.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to improve the lives of families or individuals in the Foundation’s general market area.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grafton Listing Alerts
Medfield Listing Alerts
Holliston Listing Alerts
Hopkinton Listing Alerts
Natick Listing Alerts
Upton Listing Alerts
- 2015 Summer Performance Schedule May 12, 2015Even though the students are off campus and home for the summer, the Dean College campus will soon be full of activity! The college will host a variety of both dance and theatre performances this summer! Check out the below schedule and join us for one or all of these exciting events! Bill Evans Teacher's Dance Intensive & International Somatics ...
- to Host Dean Dash 5k, Saturday, April 25, 2015 April 24, 2015Dean College will host the 2nd Annual Dean Dash 5k Race on Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. at the Franklin, MA campus.
- 2015 Summer Performance Schedule May 12, 2015
- Dozens turn out to annual Memorial Day in Worcester May 25, 2015Dozens of people, including veterans and city dignitaries, paid tribute to the people who died serving in the country's armed forces during the annual Memorial Day ceremony at Hope Cemetery Monday. More than 10,000 men from Massachusetts were among the million-plus Americans who died in the Civil War.
- East/Valley region Memorial Day events May 22, 2015May 25: The New England Swing and Soul Orchestra will perform and the annual road race will begin at 9 a.m. on the Common. The parade will form at 10 a.m. at Pine Grove Cemetery.
- Dozens turn out to annual Memorial Day in Worcester May 25, 2015
- Lowell Mason House Shares Gala Speaker Keith Curbow May 22, 2015Here are the remarks made by Keith Curbow, Medfield HS grad and music educator, at the recent Lowell Mason House Gala on the reasons behind his return to Medfield to open his own studio.
- VETERAN Charities - which are trusted ones? May 22, 2015Memorial Day is one of the times during the year that solicitors seize an opportunity to appeal to your patriotic sympathies to support our veterans. Phones are ringing throughout Medfield from various organizations seeking donations to support their efforts to aid veterans through various programs.
- Lowell Mason House Shares Gala Speaker Keith Curbow May 22, 2015
- In Mass., public financial disclosure reports are not so public May 10, 2015At least 29 states post financial disclosure reports for lawmakers and other public officials on the Web, making it easy to see their investments and potential sources of conflicts with a few clicks. Most other states make the filings readily available for free to those who show up in person.
- Lady Raquets Loved the Panthers. May 7, 2015Devon LaMachia and Olivia Centrella won their match at #2 Doubles 6-0, 3-6, 6-3 to secure the 5th point in the Lady Hillers 5-0 win over Holliston. Other winners were Olivia Anderson 6-0, 6-1; Zoe Komodromos 6-1, 6-1; Elisabeth Cooperman 6-0, 6-0; and the doubles duo of Sydney and Laney Emerson 6-3, 6-3.
- In Mass., public financial disclosure reports are not so public May 10, 2015
- Enter Stage Left Theater Presents Tony-Award Winner "1776" May 22, 2015Enter Stage Left Theater presents "1776," the Tony Award winning Broadway musical that follows our nation's forefathers as they struggle to craft the Declaration of Independence. Directed by Paul Champlin.
- 2015 Town Meeting Ballot Questions Explained May 15, 2015Question 1: Shall the Town of Hopkinton be allowed to exempt from the provisions of proposition two and one-half, so-called, the amounts required to pay for the bond issued in order to construct a new Department of Public Works headquarters facility? The 2015 Annual Town Meeting voted to borrow $14.1 million for the construction of a new Department of Public
- Enter Stage Left Theater Presents Tony-Award Winner "1776" May 22, 2015
- Your Memorial Day Weekend Weather for Natick May 22, 2015Memorial Day weekend's upon us, and many will be firing up the grills and sitting around the newly opened pool. While Southern New England's going to see some frost overnight from Friday to Saturday, the weekend looks promising.
- Weston Police Department Honor Guard Pays Tribute To Fallen Officers May 22, 2015Yesterday morning, members of the Weston Police Department Honor Guard participated in a Police Week Memorial Ceremony to pay tribute to our fallen officers. This is an annual event hosted by the Natick Police Department, and features Police Honor Guards from around the region as well as distinguished guests and dignitaries.
- Your Memorial Day Weekend Weather for Natick May 22, 2015