Congratulations to Tuesday’s winner of the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation lottery calendar drawing: Mary Wood of Westborough.
Donations made to the RE/MAX Executive Charitable Foundation, a non-profit, 501-3c organization, are used to fund financial or service based needs in our area.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to improve the lives of families or individuals in the Foundation’s general market area.
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massachusetts Man Donates 1974 Corvette He's Owned Since New to the Corvette Museum July 8, 2014Paul Marseglia recently said goodbye to an old friend, the 1974 Corvette Stingray that he's owned since it was new.
- Man continues passion for pipe organ restoration July 6, 2014In a generation built upon the digital platform of Twitter and Facebook, Russell Franklin works with his hands, convincing a lead pipe to sing.
- Massachusetts Man Donates 1974 Corvette He's Owned Since New to the Corvette Museum July 8, 2014
- Shrewsbury police log, July 11 edition July 9, 20141, Worcester, for operating MV with license suspended/revoked, miscellaneous MV equipment violation.
- James F. Browning, 91, of Shrewsbury July 7, 2014James F. Browning of Shrewsbury, formerly of Westborough, passed away Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at UMass University hospital after a short illness.
- Shrewsbury police log, July 11 edition July 9, 2014
- Medfield Named One of Top 20 Safest Towns in Massachusetts July 7, 2014Medfield was ranked No. 12 on a recent list of the 50 safest communities in Massachusetts.
- Is Dedham Among the Safest Towns in Massachusetts? July 7, 2014A number of towns around Dedham have been listed among the "50 safest communities in Massachusetts."
- Medfield Named One of Top 20 Safest Towns in Massachusetts July 7, 2014
- Holliston Fire Log: June 27, to July 3 July 8, 2014Friday, June 27 8:36 am: Investigation - Deputy Jim Moore investigated an alarm activation on Mellen Street.
- Legislature Approves Bill Authorizing Holliston to Establish Department of Public Works July 5, 2014The Massachusetts Legislature enacted a bill authorizing the town of Holliston to establish a Department of Public Works, state Sen. Karen Spilka, D-Ashland, announced this week.
- Holliston Fire Log: June 27, to July 3 July 8, 2014
- Planning Board Reviews Laurel Avenue Extension July 9, 2014The Planning Board met on Monday, July 7 to discuss a possible extension to Laurel Avenue that would potentially allow for a new single family home to be built on Laurel Avenue.
- Hopkinton Vets Enjoy Breakfast on July 11 July 8, 2014Enjoy breakfast at the Senior Center Mess Hall featuring chipped beef and other great chow on Friday, 11 July, at or about 0900 hours.
- Planning Board Reviews Laurel Avenue Extension July 9, 2014
- The Tubes rock The VERVE - Crown Plaza Hotel in Natick July 9, 2014Already bored of summer? Having far too much time on your hands? Love live music ? Why not check out the July Violet Jam at The VERVE - Crowne Plaza Hotel in Natick? The Tubes is a San Francisco-based pop and rock group that will absolutely rock your socks off.
- Natick pet store launches cat cam July 9, 2014A Natick pet store has discovered the purr-fect way to attract potential customers.
- The Tubes rock The VERVE - Crown Plaza Hotel in Natick July 9, 2014