Sought after ranch style condo at desirable Stone Ridge! Open floor plan featuring cathedral ceiling living room with fireplace & three sliding glass doors to beautiful wooded back yard & deck. Bright & sunny eat-in oak kitchen featuring convenient pass-through to dining room. All essential living is on the first floor here including the 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths & laundry. There is also a large multi-purpose loft area on the second floor, full basement & garage! Great commuter location!
This is a Townhouse style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $229,900.
For complete details click here.
- Massachusetts judge won't toss murder charge against ex-NFL player Aaron Hernandez July 25, 2014A Massachusetts judge refused to toss out murder and firearms charges against ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez in last summer's killing of a semi-professional soccer player.
- Roz's Stuff boutique opens in South Cape July 18, 2014Roz's Stuff is a unique boutique specializing in unusual treasurers from the USA and around the world, according to owner Rosealie Lesser.
- Massachusetts judge won't toss murder charge against ex-NFL player Aaron Hernandez July 25, 2014
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in crash on I-190 Worcester July 26, 2014A Leominster man was killed and two people were seriously injured Friday when a car traveling south on Interstate rolled onto its roof on a guardrail, hanging precariously 25 feet above the intersection of West Boylston Drive and Mattson Avenue.
- Historic Burnett House in Southboro avoids the wrecking ball July 24, 2014The wrecking ball will not knock on the historic Joseph Burnett House's door, walls, floors, windows, roof and foundation after all.
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in crash on I-190 Worcester July 26, 2014
- New Hospital Road Island Garden Continues to Grow on Hospital Road July 25, 2014A newly-sprung garden installed on an island on Hospital Road in Medfield is making its mark this summer.
- When Will Brothers Marketplace Officially Open in Medfield? July 24, 2014Roche Bros. has announced that it is preparing to open its next-generation "Brothers Marketplace" store in Medfield later this month.
- New Hospital Road Island Garden Continues to Grow on Hospital Road July 25, 2014
- New Southborough flag to hang in State House July 25, 2014After the previous flag was damaged due to a water leak in the Great Hall in the State House in Boston, Senator James Eldridge, D-Acton, and Representative Carolyn Dykema, D-Holliston, were proud to display the new Southborough town flag July 17. A flag from every town in Massachusetts is showcased in the Great Hall of the State House.
- Dykema Hosts Tour of Holliston Clean Technology Manufacturer Rypos July 19, 2014On July 15, state Rep. Carolyn Dykema, state Rep. John Fernandes, D-Milford, members of the House Manufacturing Caucus, and Department of Environmental Protection Commissioner David Cash visited the Rypos manufacturing facilities in Holliston.
- New Southborough flag to hang in State House July 25, 2014
- 2nd Annual Evan Girardi 5k Run/Walk July 25, 2014The Live4Evan community is pleased to host the 2nd Annual Evan Girardi 5k Run/Walk on Saturday, September 6th in Hopkinton, MA! Register by July 31st and receive $5 off your registration fee.
- Hopkinton Real Estate Report July 24, 2014Homes spend an average of 82 days on the market and sell for 97% of the sale price compared to the original price.
- 2nd Annual Evan Girardi 5k Run/Walk July 25, 2014
- Quadcopter chronicles Westboro life from above July 27, 2014Westboro TV studio manager Tim A. Novak of Natick will record points of interest in Westboro with his quadcopter and camera, including Westboro State Hospital.
- Most Expensive Home for Sale in Natick's Got 12 Rooms, Heated Pool and Basketball Court July 25, 2014The exceptional custom colonial in the Hamlet Estates is selling just under $1.7 Million, according to Zillow.com's listing.
- Quadcopter chronicles Westboro life from above July 27, 2014