Sought after ranch style condo at desirable Stone Ridge! Open floor plan featuring cathedral ceiling living room with fireplace & three sliding glass doors to beautiful wooded back yard & deck. Bright & sunny eat-in oak kitchen featuring convenient pass-through to dining room. All essential living is on the first floor here including the 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths & laundry. There is also a large multi-purpose loft area on the second floor, full basement & garage! Great commuter location!
This is a Townhouse style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $229,900.
For complete details click here.
- Tri-County teachers give back with "cash mob" December 7, 2013The Tri-County Teachers Association turned the typically quiet Monday afternoon at Terrazza gift shop in Franklin into a buzzing buying frenzy thanks to a well-organized "cash mob."
- RI man, ex-teacher, sentenced on child porn charge December 5, 2013A Rhode Island man who was a longtime teacher at a Massachusetts high school has been sentenced to 18 months in a halfway house on federal child pornography charges.
- Tri-County teachers give back with "cash mob" December 7, 2013
- Santa Paws: Pet Photos with Santa December 5, 2013Has your pet been extra good this year? Reward them with a photo with Santa. Menorah photos are available as well.
- New Diagnostic Protocols for PPID in Horses December 4, 2013NORTH GRAFTON, Mass. - Equine pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction can be detected earlier and more reliably with a new set of guidelines developed by the Equine Endocrinology Group , a body of leading veterinarians and researchers in the field of equine endocrinology.
- Santa Paws: Pet Photos with Santa December 5, 2013
- Passed Out at Post Office, Screaming Neighbors, Millis Fire, and More December 6, 2013The following information was provided by the Medfield Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Weekend Agenda: Miss Amazing, Tree Lighting, Parade, Angel Run, and More December 6, 2013Get ready, Medfield, it's going to be a busy weekend. Friday, Dec. 6 -- Holiday Season Kickoff Some area businesses open late tonight, some offering holiday specials in honor of annual tree lighting, so be sure to stroll down Main Street, Park Street and Frairy Street while you're out and about.
- Passed Out at Post Office, Screaming Neighbors, Millis Fire, and More December 6, 2013
- Mystery pests December 7, 2013All those winter moths may seem harmless, if puzzling, this fall, but their offspring may be chewing up the landscape next spring They are winter moths, 1 trillion strong in Massachusetts at last estimate.
- Holliston Faculty Music Recital, Hopkinton Strategic Plan Survey, and More December 6, 2013Hopkinton Public Schools asks you to take a Strategic Planning Survey to better understand the educational priorities of the town.
- Mystery pests December 7, 2013
- Weekend Agenda: Holliston Music Teachers Perform, Hopkinton Tree Lighting, and More December 6, 2013Here's a look at what's going on around Holliston and Hopkinton this weekend. Did we miss something? Tell us in the comment section and we'll add it right away.
- Library Foundation Fundraiser and Book Drive December 5, 2013The Hopkinton Public Library Foundation is currently running a fundraiser for the Library, and a book drive for Project Just Because.
- Weekend Agenda: Holliston Music Teachers Perform, Hopkinton Tree Lighting, and More December 6, 2013
- Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser December 7, 2013Londonderry High School art teachers Michelle Dyson, Mimi Johnson, Suzanne Hjelm and Kelly Halstead have joined forces with a half-dozen students to create a series of paintings for display at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Natick, Mass., headquarters.
- Gun task force chief weighing privacy, public safety concerns December 7, 2013Facing a challenge in balancing mental health privacy and public safety considerations, the gun violence task force appointed by House Speaker Robert DeLeo will hold its final hearing on Dec. 13 with a report issued in the following weeks, according to its chairman.
- Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser December 7, 2013