Sought after ranch style condo at desirable Stone Ridge! Open floor plan featuring cathedral ceiling living room with fireplace & three sliding glass doors to beautiful wooded back yard & deck. Bright & sunny eat-in oak kitchen featuring convenient pass-through to dining room. All essential living is on the first floor here including the 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths & laundry. There is also a large multi-purpose loft area on the second floor, full basement & garage! Great commuter location!
This is a Townhouse style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $229,900.
For complete details click here.
Franklin Listing Alerts
Grafton Listing Alerts
- Woman fights for school district to help her son who suffers from... November 24, 2014Outrage at school that won't let seven-year-old boy who suffers from seizures take his service dog to class A woman whose seven-year-old son suffers from seizures has spoken out, saying his school district has been unwilling to help with finding a way for his service dog to come with him to school. Mother Ericha Flateau, of Franklin, Massachusetts, told
- Bob Unger: A war wound that took 70 years to heal November 24, 2014Basil LeBlanc grew up in a place so small you couldn't call it a village, probably not even a hamlet. It's called Amirault's Hill, and it's a handful of crossroads houses that is an hour or two's walk from other Acadian settlements on the west coast of Nova Scotia.
- Woman fights for school district to help her son who suffers from... November 24, 2014
- Donations sought for homeless veterans November 24, 2014This year, the nonprofit organization Valiant Veterans is adopting the veterans at the New England Center for Homeless Veterans and providing each of them with holiday "Go Bags" containing the essentials they need as well as a few holiday treats. The public is asked to consider donating to this project by purchasing one or more of these requested i
- Nashoba, Grafton, Marlboro set to honor Hall of Fame classes November 22, 2014Nashoba Regional announced the inductees for its 2014 Athletic Hall of Fame class, which will be honored on November 29 at Wedgewood Pines in Stow. The event will be emceed by Nashoba graduate and WAAF-FM radio personality Greg Hill and begin with a reception at 5 p.m., followed by dinner and the awards ceremony at 6 p.m. The honorees include: former footbal
- Donations sought for homeless veterans November 24, 2014
- Volunteers Needed For Medfield's Angel Run November 17, 2014Following a successful pre-registration effort the next focus for Angel Run organizers is to ensure there are plenty of volunteers to run a smooth event for 1,100-plus participants. Many hands are needed to bag and deliver 1,100 T-shirts, hand out those famous bells for runners' sneakers, bake goodies to fill the tables of the post-race party and still
- Names on Vietnam Memorial at Baxter Park to be updated November 17, 2014When the current Vietnam Memorial was erected the start of the Vietnam Conflict was considered to have been on August 7, 1964. This date was used because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which led Congress to give President Johnson authority to use conventional military forces in Southeast Asia.
- Volunteers Needed For Medfield's Angel Run November 17, 2014
- Local medical professionals end 30-year Army careers November 24, 2014Husband and wife colonels, John Collins and Nancy Hughes, retired from the military in May after successful 30-year careers in the Army's medical corps. Neither began their military service with the idea of making it a career, but both found themselves enjoying so much satisfaction in the Army's medical community that, along the way, they decided t
- SLIDESHOW: MetroWest Chamber Holds 119th Annual Meeing and Gala November 14, 2014The MetroWest Chamber held its 119th Annual Meeting and Gala reception Wednesday night, Nov. 12, at the Sheraton in Framingham. It was announced more than 100 new businesses joined the Framingham-based MetroWest Chamber of Commerce in the past year.
- Local medical professionals end 30-year Army careers November 24, 2014
- Woodward School dedicates 'buddy bench' to Abbie Benford November 24, 2014The Albert S. Woodward School in Southborough introduced a new "buddy bench" to students during an assembly Nov. 7. The bench will be dedicated to Abbie Benford, a 15-year-old Hopkinton resident who died from anaphylaxis last December. Her mother, Amy Benford, is a teacher at Woodward School.
- Enter Stage Left Theater Presents a USO Christmas November 22, 2014Enter Stage Left Theater has announced performances of A USO Christmas, a tribute show that pays homage to the USO shows of the 1940s. Performances take place December 5-7, 2014 at the Hopkinton High School Auditorium .
- Woodward School dedicates 'buddy bench' to Abbie Benford November 24, 2014
- 6 a.m. Thanksgiving Workout to Benefit Two Women Battling Breast Cancer November 24, 2014But 11 weeks into that pregnancy, she was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. Sansossio is one of the two recipients of MetroWest Bootcamp's 2014 Thanksgiving fundraiser on Thanksgiving morning in Framingham.
- Linsky Announces December Office Hours November 21, 2014Boston, MA -- State Representative David P. Linsky announced today that constituent office hours for Natick, Sherborn and Millis for the month of December will be held on Monday, December 8th, 2014. Matthew Perry, his legislative aide, will be accompanying him.
- 6 a.m. Thanksgiving Workout to Benefit Two Women Battling Breast Cancer November 24, 2014