WATERFRONT home on Lake Quaboag. Gorgeous, level lot with spectacular frontage and vista. Massive deck built at the end of the lot overlooks the lake. The home is a captivating 1930s colonial with all of the millwork and details you’d expect from that era, but with a recently renovated kitchen and main bath. Beautiful sunken living room with hardwood flooring, fireplace and view of the handsome main staircase through arched openings. Formal dining room, built-in shelving, oak flooring throughout most rooms. This is a special property that seamlessly combines old and new in a once-in-a-lifetime setting.
This is a Colonial style home and features 8 total rooms, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.52 Acres, and is currently available for $375,000.
For complete details click here.
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER HIGHLAND ESTATES ENGLISH COUNTRY COLONIAL-OPEN FLEX FLOOR PLAN CENTERED AROUND 18 FT CATHEDRAL CEILING FAMRM W/ FIELDSTONE FIREPLACE FOR WARM ENTERTAINING.HANDY 1ST FLR MASTER BDRM W/ HIS/HERS WALK-IN CLOSETS. HRDWD FLOORS THROUGHOUT 1ST/2ND LEVELS. 2NDFLOOR LAUNDRY. SUN FILLED EXTRA ROOM OFF KITCHEN WORKS AS AN OFFICE/SUNROOM/PLAYROOM. BRIGHT COOKS KITCHEN CENTERED AROUND LRG BAKERS ISLAND,NEW GRANITE COUNTERS KITCHEN AND STAINLESS APPLIANCES WITH DOUBLE OVENS. HOUSE WIRED FOR GENERATOR, RADON SYSTEM INSTALLED NEW WALL TO WALL AND RECESSED LIGHTING IN BASEMENT, FIN. 3 RM BASEMNT W/ 1/2 BATH. GREAT PRIVATE SETTING. FIRST SHOWINGS SUNDAY AT OPEN HOUSE 9/21 FROM 1-2:30
RE-SALE*Luxury & Elegance best describes this large Augusta floor plan located in Sutton’s “The Villas at Pleasant Valley CC”*Magnificent foyer certainly make a statement & invites you into the family room with soaring ceiling & the focal point is the “real” stone surround fireplace*Large dining room is perfect for family gatherings*Peaceful sitting room/den has lovely private views*Sunfilled kitchen boasts abundance of cabinets, lovely tiled backsplash, granite, high end stainless steel appliances,very large center island with cooktop & allows for cozy eat-in area*First floor master suite is spectacular*His & her closets, sitting area & sumptuous master bath includes whirlpool tub & tiled Spa shower*The second level has loft, two bedrooms, office area & bath*The tastefully finished walkout lower level offers full windows & bath,perfect for entertaining!*3 Season Porch has tile flooring & makes it warm for the fall season*Golf cart garage*Why wait for new when this Villa has it ALL…
This is a Half-Duplex style home and features 13 total rooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, and is currently available for $749,900.
For complete details click here.
Family owned for over 60 years. Spacious kitchen with dining area, living room with recently refinished hardwood floors, family room addition with laminate flooring and electric fireplace, side entrance w/mud room area, two bedrooms on main floor with refinished hardwoods (doors need to be re-installed), 2nd floor has two bedrooms with new berber carpeting, fresh paint, and built-ins, lower level is partially finished years ago would make a great rec area, laundry area has wash sink w/cabinetry, bath is utility style with 1/2 bath & separate shower room, lots of storage, & closets. Fenced in yard w/storage shed.
This is a Cape style home and features 7 total rooms, 2 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 0.10 Acres, and is currently available for $154,900.
For complete details click here.
- Speedline Technologies Launches New Web Site September 8, 2014FRANKLIN, MA Speedline Technologies, Inc., announces the launch of its new web site, a rich, interactive resource that's easy to navigate and offers the latest in technology solutions and process knowledge for electronics manufacturing, specifically SMT PCB Assembly. The new web site is located at the same address, www.speedlinetech.com , but it's
- Franklin woman hooked on rugs September 7, 2014In the 1800's, New England wool "hook" rugs functioned as carpets during the summer and became blankets atop beds in the winter. But today, Franklin's Laura Salamy's creates hook rugs that are pieces of art and displayed on walls, floors and tables.
- Speedline Technologies Launches New Web Site September 8, 2014
- Grafton town meeting will address Pulte affordable housing lawsuit September 20, 2014Town officials will ask voters at town meeting Oct. 20 for money to pursue a lawsuit against a developer that allegedly hid some of the profits made on an affordable housing project, which they say is owed to the town. In a statement released Thursday, Town Administrator Timothy P. McInerney said that the state inspector general found in 2011 that Pulte Home
- North Grafton: Tufts veterinary school presents 'Making Laboratory... September 18, 2014"Making Laboratory Animal Care More Science-Friendly' will be presented Wednesday, Oct. 8, from 12-1 p.m., in the Varis Lecture Hall at Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, 200 Westboro Rd., North Grafton. The speaker will be Steven M. Niemi, DVM, DACLAM, Director, Office of Animal Resources, Harvard University and Adjunct Professor, Dept.
- Grafton town meeting will address Pulte affordable housing lawsuit September 20, 2014
- Heslam: Pets likely the only comfort for children in horror house September 18, 2014Abused pets from the Blackstone House of Horrors are being care for at the Medfield Animal Shelter. Sign at Aimee's crate.
- Walking Tour Sat. 9/13 to see pump equipment at State Hospital September 11, 2014Art in Public Places, a Medfield Foundation Inc. initiative, announces an Ideas Competition to creatively re-use the massive water pump components at the Medfield State Hospital. On Saturday, Sept.
- Heslam: Pets likely the only comfort for children in horror house September 18, 2014
- Dan Stevens Top Runner for Framingham State at Smith College Invitational September 8, 2014Sophomore Dan Stevens of Holliston finished with the best time of the four Rams who competed on Saturday. Stevens registered a time of 33:13.00 good for 68th place overall.
- Rape suspect now facing 10 charges total from three alleged victims September 4, 2014Former Middleboro resident Jeremy Haber, 24, of Holliston, was arrested on Wednesday of last week on several rape charges for acts he committed as a minor. On Tuesday, additional rape charges were filed against him subsequent to another alleged victim coming forward.
- Dan Stevens Top Runner for Framingham State at Smith College Invitational September 8, 2014
- Hoptoberfest is Back September 19, 2014Join Hopkinton Public Library Foundation for its Second Annual Hoptoberfest, a fun tasting night to benefit the restoration, renovation and expansion of Hopkinton Public Library. With the generosity of Platinum Sponsors Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty and Phipps Insurance Agency, this year's Hoptoberfest is Friday, October 24, from 7:30 to
- Hopkinton: Hopkinton Drug lecture series presents talk on emergency preparedness for pets September 18, 2014Join Hopkinton Drug's 4th annual Free Health & Wellness lecture series Wednesday, Oct. 22 for a discussion by Dr. David Schwarz, DVM from Ashland Animal Hospital and Liz Jefferis from Baypath Humane Society on emergency preparedness for pets and a humane society's role in the community. Schwarz and Jefferis will give valuable tips on keeping pe
- Hoptoberfest is Back September 19, 2014
- Region: Totally 80's Costume Bash to benefit United Way of Tri-County September 20, 2014The United Way of Tri-County's Totally 80's Costume Bash will be held Friday, Oct. 24, from 8 p.m. to midnight, at the Verve in Natick. Advance tickets are $40 each or two for $75; tickets at the door the night of the event will be $50.
- Bernie & Phyl's to Tom Brady: the Job is Yours Furniture... September 19, 2014LIGHTNING RELEASES: BOSTON Impressed by the resume Tom Brady posted on Facebook today, Bernie & Phyl's CEO Bernie Rubin formally offered the future Hall-of-Famer a full-time position with the company as vice president. "What's not to like? He's a Michigan grad with a 3.4 GPA with financial and leisure experience," said Rubin.
- Region: Totally 80's Costume Bash to benefit United Way of Tri-County September 20, 2014