Get ready to say WOW! Completely renovated contemporary split ranch with living space for everyone on historic Boston Road! This floor plan has been thoughtfully re-designed to suit the growing family or the empty nester! Fabulous creamy white kitchen w/ granite & breakfast bar overlooks the spacious dining/eating area that opens up to a cozy family room with slider that captures the sun-filled, peaceful backyard complete w/ wrap around deck. Large formal living offers wood burning fireplace & refinished hardwoods throughout most of 1st floor. First floor offers a 1/2 bath, bedroom & HUGE full bath w/ tub/shower complete w/ dbl sinks w/ marble top and laundry. A short step up and the second level offers 2 additional guest bedrooms as well as an expansive master which includes your own private deck, walk-in closet and private master bath w/ dbl sinks. All of this plus; oversized heated garage w/ storage, mudroom, expansive basement, vinyl replacement windows, young roof, new h20 tank!
This is a Contemporary/Ranch style home and features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.78 Acres, and is currently available for $456,000.
For complete details click here.
Distinctive LeClaire built Garrison Colonial sited on just under one acre of level, fenced in yard*Inviting foyer with turned staircase*This home boasts a cabinet packed maple kitchen with granite countertops and is open to both family and dining room*Entertainment size dining room offers custom cherry built-ins*Front to back formal living room*Spacious cathedral family room with lovely brick fireplace which overlooks your fenced in back yard and inground pool* In addition, there is a powder room and the laundry is conveniently located on the first floor*The second level features the master bedroom with a walk-in closet and private bath*Both master and main baths have just been updated with beautiful vanities and granite tops*3 large additional bedrooms*The lower level is finished adding another 526+- of living space*Hardwood floors in most rooms*Interior freshly painted*Fabulous home for friends and family!*Schedule your private showing today
This is a Colonial/Garrison style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.93 Acres, and is currently available for $445,000.
For complete details click here.
3,900 sq. ft. including finished, walk-out basement. NO HOMEOWNERS ASSOC, NO FEES. Welcome to Highfields Golf & CC. You don’t have to play golf to love living on a golf course. This is a gorgeous lot, located right on the cul-de-sac with spectacular backyard views of the golf course and pastoral views of the countryside and sunsets. This house plan is very deceiving from the outside. Beautiful, open layout with two-story foyer and turned stairs. “Great Room” concept with granite kitchen, dining area and family room open to one another along the back of the home. Hardwood throughout first floor 9′ ceilings. Large master with two walk-in closets and bath with glass shower and jet tub. Big secondary bedrooms and a fourth bedroom over the garage which measures 28′. Quality construction and finishes.
This is a Colonial/Contemporary style home and features 9 total rooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.37 Acres, and is currently available for $599,900.
For complete details click here.
No homeowners association, no fees. The “Pinehurst” plan at Highfields Golf & CC, Grafton’s premier subdivision offering quality homes with generous allowances in a golf course setting. Many beautiful lots to choose from. Interiors are accented by upgraded moldings, hardwoods and 9′ ceilings. Pinehurst plan offers 9 rooms with the first floor study, country Kitchen with adjacent vaulted Family Room, huge master suite, excellent secondary bedroom sizes.
- Woman suffers leg injury in NH snowmobile crash March 10, 2014The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department says a Massachusetts woman has suffered a leg injury after she crashed a snowmobile into some trees in Milan.
- Furniture maker renews warning after 2 kids die February 27, 2014Lane Home Furniture is urging people to check if they own a cedar chest it stopped making nearly 30 years ago, after two children recently suffocated to death inside the chest.
- Woman suffers leg injury in NH snowmobile crash March 10, 2014
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies March 10, 2014William "Wild Bill" Guarnere, one of the World War II veterans whose exploits were dramatized in the TV miniseries "Band of Brothers," has died.
- Worcester's St. Pat's parade underway March 9, 2014Revelers lined up early today for the 32nd annual St. Patrick's Day parade Worcester County St. Patrick's Parade , staking out spots along Park Avenue and fortifying themselves against the cold with blankets and good cheer.
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies March 10, 2014
- Leave the clocks alone: Herald editorial board: Abolish daylight saving time March 11, 2014Dave LeMote adjusts the hands on a stainless steel tower clock at Electric Time Company, Inc. in Medfield, Mass., on Friday in advance of daylight saving time.
- Future of Medfield State Hospital to go to Vote at Special Town Meeting Monday March 10, 2014Voters in Medfield will gather Monday night to engage in a Special Town Meeting focused on what to do with the Medfield State Hospital property.
- Leave the clocks alone: Herald editorial board: Abolish daylight saving time March 11, 2014
- Hollison Fire Log March 10, 2014Submitted by the Holliston Fire Department: Friday, February 28 1:16 pm: Medical - The ambulance and paramedics from Ashland Fire responded to a medical emergency on Meadowbrook Lane.
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014Thursday night was a night of firsts for the Christa McAuliffe Regional Charter Public School.
- Hollison Fire Log March 10, 2014
- Solar energy push is on in Wellesley March 11, 2014The solar panels installed at Wellesley College , Wellesley High School and Wellesley Municipal Light Plant in recent years make quite a statement: not only are they eye-catching on a sunny day, but they also allow the facilities to produce renewable energy.
- Hopkinton mastermind behind FOREX scam pleads guilty to fraud March 10, 2014A Hopkinton man accused of bilking scores of Massachusetts and Florida investors in out of more than $35 million and spending the money on cars, homes and jewelry has pleaded guilty to wire fraud.
- Solar energy push is on in Wellesley March 11, 2014
- 'No One Wants To Say The Wrong Thing': Newton Teens Discuss Adolescent Suicide March 11, 2014Those are the three Newton teenagers who recently took their own lives. Their deaths have much of Newton, as well as parents, students and school administrators in other communities, asking painful questions, rarely getting satisfying answers, and wondering how to address adolescent suicide.
- MutualOne Bank Donates $4K for iPads for Natick High Music Students March 9, 2014Steven M. Sousa, executive vice president and chief operating officer of MutualOne Bank, announced recently that Natick High School had been awarded $4,000 as a result of the Bank's most-recent Checking for Charity initiative.
- 'No One Wants To Say The Wrong Thing': Newton Teens Discuss Adolescent Suicide March 11, 2014